If you are a property owner or resident within the following boundaries, you are invited to become a member of the Historic Starin Park Neighborhood Association.
* North Boundary: Starin Road (between Fremont Street and Prairie Street
to include Starin Park)
* East Boundary: All of Fremont Street (between Starin Road and North Street)
* South Boundary: Northside of North Street (from Fremont Street to Main Street),
then west along the northside of Main Street (between North Street and Prairie Street)
* West Boundary: Eastside of Prairie Street (from Main Street to Starin Road).
There are three categories of membership in HSPNA:
• Voting Members: Owners of property within the Association boundaries who are current with dues. Dues are $30 per year which includes an HSPNA window cling. Please make checks payable to HSPNA and send to the Treasurer. The Association's fiscal year corresponds with the calendar year.
• Members: Owners of property within the Association boundaries who are not current with dues.
• Associate Members: Residents within the Association boundaries who are not property owners, people who work in the district, or owners of unimproved properties.