If you are a property owner or resident within the following boundaries, you are invited to become a member of the Historic Starin Park Neighborhood Association.
* North Boundary: Starin Road (between Fremont Street and Prairie Street
to include Starin Park)
* East Boundary: All of Fremont Street (between Starin Road and North Street)
* South Boundary: Northside of North Street (from Fremont Street to Main Street),
then west along the northside of Main Street (between North Street and Prairie Street)
* West Boundary: Eastside of Prairie Street (from Main Street to Starin Road).
There are three categories of membership in HSPNA:
• Voting Members: Owners of property within the Association boundaries who are current with dues. Dues are $30 per year which includes an HSPNA window cling. Please make checks payable to HSPNA and send to the Treasurer. The Association's fiscal year corresponds with the calendar year.
• Members: Owners of property within the Association boundaries who are not current with dues.
• Associate Members: Residents within the Association boundaries who are not property owners, people who work in the district, or owners of unimproved properties.
Please download the membership form, complete and submit $30 payable to HSPNA to the Treasurer to become a member. Or add your Membership Dues to your cart and complete your transaction online through PayPal. The membership fee is due at the end of every year and count for the following year.